Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Deal with me in my other parts too !


The other day a guy called me an 'Ass***e'. I had to agree with him. I said that I was that, but it was just one part of my personality! There were other aspects to my personality also that he was  failing to notice. I had a heart too and that perhaps made me quite effusive and loving; I had a pair of eyes that made me perceptive and even expressive - yes, I express a lot through my eyes; then I had a brain that made me analytical at times, sad at other times, and vivacious and bubbly and humorous at still others. I had a pair of legs that should have taken me places but didn't because I was too bothered with guys, who like the one above, had fixated on just one aspect of my being. I had a pair of hands that I overused in one way but not in another because I was just too scared and too lazy to do work.

My friend was fixated on just one aspect of my personality and was finding it tough to deal with me in that aspect. If he had only tried to consider the other parts, there could perhaps have been use for a guy like me.

No comments: